Miley Cyrus Excited about “So UnderCover”


Miley took to YouTube to share her excitement about her upcoming film, So Undercover, revealed Gossip Center.

Recording from her trailer on the movie set, Miley says, “This is actually our last week and a half, which is crazy.”

Miley Cyrus

She also discussed how filming was currently going, “I can’t believe how quick it’s gone. We had a really good time. We actually just had a wrap party because the girls are leaving ’cause now it’s getting into the relationship of me and my dad. So all the sorority scenes are coming to an end, so all my girls are leaving me.”

Miley ends the video with a final word about filming and gives a shout-out to her fans, saying, “I’m excited for you guys to see it, really digging it. I wanted to tell you guys I love you … peace.”

In So Undercover, Miley plays private investigator Molly Morris, who has to go from being a tough, street-wise PI to a refined and sophisticated sorority girl when the FBI hires her to protect a former mobster’s daughter.

Were you able to keep a straight face while reading that? Miley playing “tough and street-wise?” Sorry, the movie just became about as believable as Tron with her trying to pull that off.

The release date for So Undercover hasn’t been set yet.